Monday, December 7, 2015

#ChennaiRains #ChennaiFloods

Sometimes life drags you in a different path that the
past flashes like a distant memory.
Makes me wonder which is real - the past or the present.
Responsibilities weigh me down.
A new life filled with wonder.
As I try to find myself anew,
staggering between the worlds,
my adulthood continues leaving my youth behind.

A call for help from the past life
stumps me helpless.
Memories rush back,
of cherished days, moments, places and people
of the city that is so close to heart,
making me wish I could relive some.
I scramble from afar,
thankful and in awe of the helping hands.


- My thoughts, as the city where I had spent the best years of my childhood and youth in, reels in agony because of heavy rains and floods. 




No comments:

Post a Comment